Art Show Submission Form



    Please download and read the Instructions. There are example labels on page (2) of the instructions which should be affixed to the back of your artwork before delivery.

    Please Note. The automatic calculations may not work with some browsers depending on your security settings, but trying another browser might help. Due to the size of screen and photo uploading, completing the form is best done on a computer or tablet instead of a cell phone. If you have any issues, please email artshow@londoncommunityartists.ca.










    NOTE: Please complete the following sections for each of your pieces to a maximum of 5 entries total.

    Image submission guidelines: Please upload a photo of each of your pieces up to a maximum of 5 photos (please use one of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, png, or pdf). If your images are in another format, please submit your form and ask in comment box how to submit your images. Please name your images with a descriptive name (i.e. joe-smith-east-coast-lighthouse.jpg). All work should be acceptable for public viewing by all ages. No nudity, politics, religion or violence please. This is a requirement of our venue.

    NOTE: There will not be an online component this year, so submitting a photo is optional. However, if submitting, we would like to use some of the photos to promote you and the show in local media and advertising and otherwise promote our artists on social media and the website. Therefore, we suggest you submit high resolution photos if possible.



    First Piece
















    Width and Height must include any mat or frame in calculations
    700 sq in or less counts as (1) entry.
    From 700 sq in to 1200 sq in counts as (2) entries.
    From 1200 sq in to 2000 sq in counts as (3) entries.
    From 2000 sq in to 3500 sq in counts as (4) entries



    Second Piece
















    Width and Height must include any mat or frame in calculations
    700 sq in or less counts as (1) entry.
    From 700 sq in to 1200 sq in counts as (2) entries.
    From 1200 sq in to 2000 sq in counts as (3) entries.
    From 2000 sq in to 3500 sq in counts as (4) entries



    Third Piece
















    Width and Height must include any mat or frame in calculations
    700 sq in or less counts as (1) entry.
    From 700 sq in to 1200 sq in counts as (2) entries.
    From 1200 sq in to 2000 sq in counts as (3) entries.
    From 2000 sq in to 3500 sq in counts as (4) entries



    Fourth Piece
















    Width and Height must include any mat or frame in calculations
    700 sq in or less counts as (1) entry.
    From 700 sq in to 1200 sq in counts as (2) entries.
    From 1200 sq in to 2000 sq in counts as (3) entries.
    From 2000 sq in to 3500 sq in counts as (4) entries



    Fifth Piece
















    Width and Height must include any mat or frame in calculations
    700 sq in or less counts as (1) entry.
    From 700 sq in to 1200 sq in counts as (2) entries.
    From 1200 sq in to 2000 sq in counts as (3) entries.
    From 2000 sq in to 3500 sq in counts as (4) entries



    Submission Fees

    Flat Fee for Live Show: $20.00






    In addition to the above fees, should your artwork be sold during the Live show, a 15% fee will be deducted for LCA and remaining 85% will be submitted to artist.