Interested in joining the London Community Artists?
Please tell us a little about yourself. Complete the application form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Things you should know about membership:
- Membership space is limited. At this time we do have a small waiting list. Spaces may become available in January/February. Consider applying so you can be added to the wait list. No fee payment is needed until you are invited to join.
- Membership dues are $40 per year. Participation in workshops and events may have additional fees.
- We are only accepting members from London, Ontario and immediate surrounding area. You should live no further than 50km of London (approximately 30 minute drive)
- Workshops and events are currently being held via Zoom meetings online on the second monday of each month at 7pm.
- We plan to have opportunities for members to offer their artwork for sale at both live and online events throughout the year.
- Please Note: We will only be accepting artists who create “2 dimensional” artwork that can be hung on a wall at this time.
- By submitting the form below, you agree that would like us to promote you and your work by publishing your name, bio, website or social media site and photos of your artwork to our website and social media page. You may request removal or edits at any time.
- PLEASE do use filenames that identify the artwork Title. (summer-sunset.jpg instead of 20191526_24563.jpg) so we can attach a correct name to your artwork. You may submit 4 photos of artwork and 1 photo of yourself.